Peninsula Restaurant Week
Restaurant Week Guidelines
- All participating restaurants will offer a special menu item for the entire length of Restaurant Week, including weekends.
- The Restaurant Week special menu items will be served for each meal service offered at your restaurant.
- The special menu item will be separate from your daily menus.
- Participating restaurants' special menu item should be sold at a special discounted price.
- The special menu item should be priced in $10 increments (Examples: $20 Breakfast (entree/muffin/coffee), $30 or $40 (entree/salad/soda) Lunch, $50+ (entree/salad/wine or beer of choice) Dinner. See Participating Restaurant FAQs for more information.
- Restaurants are encouraged to create a web page and post to social media to promote their special menu item throughout Restaurant Week.
- All participating restaurants are required to place the Restaurant Week poster on their front window during the entire event.
- Participating restaurants must fill out all required information on the Peninsula Restaurant Week form in order to be approved to participate.